Agile Product Market Strategy Boot Camp
A Training Course by David Fradin – Certified Product Manager and Marketing Manager / Instructor.
Note: You can arrange this to be conducted in-house or contact us for the next Boot Camp schedule in your region.
“The new market failure rate of products is 80%”
– McKinsey and Company
Want to beat those odds?
Want to build a well thought out plan quickly and effectively?
Then this course is for you!
About the Boot Camp:
This Boot Camp teaches you how to think through the critical elements that make up a strategic market plan for a product or service. The accompanying on-line, on-demand course gives you a template for organizing your thinking and quickly developing a well thought out and a successful plan. One that you will make you proud, successful and your boss very happy.
It is the first course covering market strategy that incorporates:
- Organized in self-paced modules
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Easy to follow and well structured Workbook template
- Verified increase in your competency
When you have completed the Boot Camp, you will:
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build & critique your own
- Apply it to your business:
- To achieve organizational alignment
- Build better products
- Drive faster market success
- Beat your competition
- If your teammates are in the Boot Camp, you will achieve better alignment
The primary focus is on business-to-business but it can also be used for business to consumer.
- Lead the development of a product market strategy plan including:
- Define the decision making, schedule, market opportunity and product value
- Using personas, use cases, market status and development, market description, market segments, and total available market,
- Identify target markets
- Apply competitive research and analysis
- Write product positioning
- Conduct strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis
- Write plan to penetrate existing and new markets
- Define requirements and training for sales, marketing, distribution, channels, partners, affiliates, operations, support and service
- Define a pricing and business model
- Identify metrics to monitor product success
- Write the product market strategy plan
- Decision Making, Schedule and Resources Required
- Values and Vision
- The Perfect Storm and Creating Insanely Great Customers
- Product Market Opportunity, Description and Value
- Personas and Use Cases
- Market Status and Development
- Market Adoption
- Markets and Market Segments
- Total Available (Addressable) Market (TAM)
- Target Markets
- Competitive Environment
- Product Positioning
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Penetrating Existing and New Markets
- Requirements and Training for Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Channels, Partners, Affiliates, Operations, Support and Service
- Pricing and Business Model
- The Product Market Strategy Plan
The Boot Camp is for product leaders:
- Vice President
- Business Unit Manager
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owners, Strategists, Solution, Line, Scientists
- Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program. Producers, Business Analysts and Field Marketing
|Agile Product Market Strategy Boot Camp||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.