Becoming a Master Communicator
Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it, it dies. – Tony Gaskins
In-house sessions are available upon request.
Influence is power. Influence is leadership. Influence is direction. In whichever position we are in life, achieving positive influence is the foundation of success. In an organisation, influence is pivotal for productive teamwork. It is about bringing the response that we desire from others and expanding our influence into the psychology of what really prompts people to say yes or no.
It begins with understanding the basic model of communication in a human mind and then learning the meta programme of a person that can actually help one clearly to help predict their states and actions. In creating a powerful influence, it is significant to build strong rapport.
This workshop will offer participants a step by step guide on influence which involves planning, executing numerous tactics and handling objections. There are numerous strategies that one can use to cultivate these characteristics which will be emphasized in this highly interactive workshop.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- UNDERSTAND the different genres of influencing styles- The Six Laws of Influence by Robert Cialdini
- EXHIBIT a strong, capable, professional, persuasive and inspirational presence
- IDENTIFY what affects listening, and why most people are so bad at it!
- DEVELOP and transform themselves to the need and aspirations of
the people and the company
- VARY communication based on a person’s meta model and their different thinking styles (representational systems)
- ELEVATE their influential image and impact on the organisation
- CREATE and maintain genuine rapport
- MANAGE objections while influencing others
- CHOOSE the right linguistic patterns to build rapport and trust
- REFINE your communication skills by developing facility with the NLP inquiry model
- ELIMINATE the usage of negative phrases and filler sounds
- Classroom Lecturettes
- Open Talk Session
- Stand-Up Discussions
- Pre & Post Training Tests
- Group Brainstorming Activities
- Case Study
- Role Plays
- Pop Quiz
- Discussion on Best Practices
Value Added Services by The Box Training:
- Pre & post training tests to gauge the effectiveness of the training programme.
- Key Learning Points Takeaway Cards & pouch for all participants, who are then able to merge the knowledge from their training with their jobs.
- Free post-training follow up session to gauge the efficiency of the training and to iron out concerns.
- All questions with regards to the topic can be communicated with the trainer directly at any point upon completion of training via social media messages.
- Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed to empower executives and managers to enhance their communication and influencing skills for greater professional and personal success.
Sri Devi Panchacharam
– HRDF Accredited Trainer, Certified NLP Master Coach, Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner.
Sri has been invited to speak at events such as the Malaysian National Assistant to the CEO Apex 2013. She also emcees for events; namely the Programme Collaboration of the Corporate Finance qualification (CFq) between SIDC, ICAEW and CICA, 50th anniversary dinner for the Jaffenese Corporative Housing Society and the Women Entrepreneur’s Excellence Awards 2011 organised by GOPIO, which was attended by notable VVIPs such as YMM Tunku Ampuan Najihah binti Tunku Besar, Tan Sri Devaki Krishnan and Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat. She also wears the hat of a Business Process Consultant for clients who hire her to reengineer their work processes to optimise efficiency within their organisation.
As a Certified NLP Coach, she also offers 1-1 coaching sessions to her participants who need that extra boost to achieve their goals. She has worked with over a hundred companies across Malaysia and Brunei; namely, Petronas ICT, Phillip Morris Malaysia, IJM Berhad, Panasonic Malaysia & India, Amanah Raya, DRB-Hicom, HeiTech Padu, Dominos, Polis Di Raja Malaysia, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Defence, Brunei.
Testimonials for Sri Devi Panchacharam:
“Energetic, great flow”.
– Senior Manager, East Spring Investments Berhad
“Well prepared and awesome”.
– Manager, Lembaga Tabung Haji
“Trainer was meticulous and put in tremendous effort in engaging the participants. Very useful and effective”.
– Lawyer, Agility Logistics
“Thumbs up for the trainer, Ms Sri. She made me very comfortable. Excellent time management and fully covered all the topic within the time frame. Great and useful tips to practise in our routine life”.
– Clinical Instructor, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Module 1: The Perfect Model of Communication
- Embracing the The Most Powerful Model of Communication
- K-S-C-C: Attributes of a Confident Communicator
- Sensory Acuity When Communicating with Someone
- It is Not Always About “What You Know” but “How You Say It”
- Group Activity: Common Misunderstanding with Communicating with the Team
- The NLP Presuppositions (Creates a Great Understanding on Looking at the Best in People)
Module 2: The Underdog of Communication: What is NOT Said
- The Mehrabian Communication Chart
- Body Language, Voice (Tone) or Words: Which is the most important?
- Demonstration: It is Not Always About the Words
- Role Play: Feedback Scenarios at Workplace which Could Be Improved with Great Body
- Body Language for Managers & Leaders
- Individual / Group Actvity: How Savvy are we with Reading Body Language?
- Reading Eye Patters
- Eye Patters Demonstration
Module 3: The Principles & Practical Methods to Influence
- Cialdini’s Six Principles of Influence
- Case Study
- Why is Modality Important
- VAKOG Senses
- Modality Exercise
- The Representational System
- Exercise: Identifying a Person’s Representational System to Design a Method of Influence
- Building Rapport with Everyone- It’s Not About Who You Like
- Why is Rapport Important for All Relationships?
- 3 Keys to Rapport
- Key1: Calibration
- Key 2: Matching and Mirroring
- Key 3: Pacing & Leading
- 5 Realistic Ways to Build Professional Rapport
- 3 Elements of Speaking to Influence
- Role Play
Module 4: Linguistic Patterns for Successful Influencing Skills & To Manage Objections
- The Six Human Needs: Why Do People Do What They Do, by Anthony Robbins
- Stand Up Discussion on The Most Controversial Situations
- Conscious Use of Language
- Why is Language Important?
- Real Life Examples: How Language Can Go So Wrong
- Chunking Up & Down
- Understanding the Purpose Frame
- The Agreement Frame
- Video Case Study on the Agreement Frame Pattern
- Linguistic Presuppositions
- Conditional Close
- Group Activity: Tying in the Linguistic Presuppositions Together
- Finale Activity: Seeing the Best in Everyone
POST TRAINING ASSESSMENT
(Note: Items in blue indicate experiential learning activities)
|Becoming a Master Communicator||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.