Building and Leading Effective Teams
A Training Course by VTeach.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
You need to build and lead high performing team to achieve organizational goals. Leaders achieve this by setting direction, inspiring action, aligning resources and developing the capabilities of a team.
Upon completion of this course, participant will:
- UNDERSTAND how a team works
- MANAGE team performance
- DESCRIBE his/her team culture, and the implications of personal variances
- CREATE a plan for the effective consideration of personality type in achieving the team’s overall goals
- LEAD a effective team and manage them
- The role of team leadership to drive business performance
- Understanding team work
- Team goals and roles
- Balancing within a team
- Managing a team and team dynamics between team members and groups within the team
- Understanding and resolving conflict
- Understanding team skills and competencies
- Power of teamwork
- Team performance effectiveness
|Building and Leading Effective Teams||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.