Building Insanely Great Products Boot Camp
A Training Course by David Fradin – Certified Product Manager and Marketing Manager / Instructor.
Note: You can arrange this to be conducted in-house or contact us for the next Boot Camp schedule in your region.
About the Boot Camp:
The Building Insanely Great Products bootcamp is based upon David Fradin’s upcoming book and is an updated lecture since being presented to multiple product camps worldwide and to CXOs in Singapore. It includes an online course and workbook enabling participants to emerge for the bootcamp with an action plan for their product.
- Learn what products must have to succeed
- Understand the product life cycle and process
- Learn what products must have to be successful
- Learn about an Agile Product Lifecycle Framework and Process
- Learn the required competencies for success
- Learn about the similarities and differences between product management/product marketing management and entrepreneur
- Learn the history of product management
- Understand decision making and organizational structure
- Learn the importance of values and vision
- Learn about the impacts of today’s business environment
- How to decide what your product will do
- What Products Must Have To Succeed
- Product Life Cycle And Process
- Required Competencies
- Product Management/Product Marketing Management Vs. Entrepreneur
- History Of Product Management
- Decision Making And Organizational Structure
- Values And Vision
- Today’s Business Environment
- “Do” and Your Value Proposition
The Boot Camp is for product leaders:
- Vice President
- Business Unit Manager
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owners, Strategists, Solution, Line, Scientists
- Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program. Producers, Business Analysts and Field Marketing
|Building Insanely Great Products Boot Camp||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.