Business Writing Basics
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
From simple e-mails to formal letters, business professionals regularly compose documents that educate, persuade, inform, or enlighten others. There are many types of business documents, some very specific to an industry while others are common across all industries. Some of the common types of documents include memos, letters, reports, and emails. This course discusses the components of business writing and explains how to write these basic documents.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic fundamentals of business writing
- Explain the various types of business documents
- Write a memo, business letter, and business reports
- Create effective business emails
- State why good proofreading is important in business writing
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|Business Writing Basics||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.