Confined Space Entry
An Online Training Course by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal hosted by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
Incidents in Confined spaces are even today the cause for many fatal accidents and injuries. Confined spaces injuries are considered to be some of the most serious incidents in the industry; for this reason, there is a great attention given to safe confined space entry.
Incident investigations reveal that workers often do not recognize or anticipate the unforeseen hazards.
- This course is designed to give a sound understanding of the hazards associated with confined space entry and requirements for a safe confined space entry.
Who Should Take This Course:
- HSE professionals involved in Process Safety and Plant management.
- Overview to Confined space entry
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Requirements for confined space entry
- Eliminating adverse atmospheric conditions
- Securing and isolating the area
- Rescue Operation
- Special Equipment
- Role of Rescue Team
|Confined Space Entry||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.