Data Center Facilities Design and Infrastructure Engineering
A 2-day CPD Course Approved by Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) UK.
The course is designed for data center management, operators, building services engineers, facilities and E&M (electrical & mechanical) professionals, etc. to enrich the relevant knowledge in critical facilities / data center design and build.
– Data Centre Overview and Definition
– Data Centre Standards (TIA and Tier)
– Data Centre Network and Structure
– IT Strategy
– Cabinet Layout
– Raised Floor System
– Telecommunication Backbones, Redundancy, Sizing and Planning
– Fiber and Optical System Design
– Fiber and Optical Cable Components
– Copper System Design and High Speed Ethernet
– Copper Cabling Components
– Cable Distribution, Layout and Management
– Cooling – Cooling Topologies, Chiller, CRAC, Cooling Towers, Hot / Cold Aisle, etc.
– Power – High / Low Power, Switch System, UPS, Transformers, Fuel Tanks, Generators, etc.
– Earthing / Grounding and Bounding
– Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Pulse (EMI / EMP)
– Environmental Management System (EMS)
– Fire Protection System
– Physical Security
|Data Center Facilities Design & Infrastructure Engineering||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.