“Do”, Innovation and Value Proposition” Boot Camp
A Training Course by David Fradin – Certified Product Manager and Marketing Manager / Instructor.
Note: You can arrange this to be conducted in-house or contact us for the next Boot Camp schedule in your region.
About the Boot Camp:
Successful products start with clearly understanding what people and organizations “do”. What they do, how they do it, why they do it and so forth. This course enables the participants to figure out what their prospective customers “do” and then translate that into a compelling “value proposition” with real innovation. Together the “dos” will enable engineering to build the right product and the value proposition will direct marketing to get the marketing plan right.
Together, implementing the right “dos” and “value proposition will ensure product success.
- Understand how important it is to learn what people “do” and how to translate into a compelling value proposition and product positioning
- Understanding what your customer’s “do” and helping them do that more effectively than your competitors
- Define the “value” your customers will get out of your product
- Value of Do
- How To Define A “Do”
- Information Gathering
- Prioritizing “Do”s
- Going to Development
- Sources of Innovation and Methodology
- Discover New Markets and Market Sizing
- Types of Innovation and Ideation Process
- Other Product Success Considerations
- Value Proposition
- What primary benefit(s) will this product provide?
- Developing a value proposition statement
The Boot Camp is for product leaders:
- Vice President
- Business Unit Manager
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owners, Strategists, Solution, Line, Scientists
- Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program. Producers, Business Analysts and Field Marketing
|“Do”, Innovation and Value Proposition” Boot Camp||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.