A Training Course by VTeach.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
Up to this point in your career, you have been a successful employee or individual contributor, or have recently been promoted to manager. You have developed skills to be successful in your field. In this course, you will learn the practical skills you need to be an effective leader in your organization.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to position yourself to lead.
- Learn to build a winning team.
- Learn to lead with confidence.
- Identify techniques for leading diverse groups to achieve business results.
- Identify skills required to focus and lead your team to achieve business results.
This course is intended for a wide range of senior managers and supervisors who seek advanced training in organizational leadership.
Lesson 1: Position Yourself to Lead
- Understand the Changing Role of Supervision
- Build Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Lead Organizational Change
- Manage Your Time
- Communicate Effectively
Lesson 2: Build a Winning Team
- Delegate to Succeed Through Others
- Coach to Improve Performance
- Conduct Valuable Performance Reviews
- Build a High-Performing Team
- Select and Hire Winners
Lesson 3: Lead with Confidence
- Facilitate Productive Meetings
- Manage Conflict
- Create a Motivating Environment
- Establish Goals and Action Plans
- Earn Followers in Your Leadership Role
No Reviews found for this course.