A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
In decades past, business writing was a rare, formal event. Most everyone has a computer at home or work these days, so we are now many times more likely to send a written message to others using email. Sometimes these messages are poorly written, which creates misunderstandings and affects the sender’s reputation.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define the role proper netiquette has in email
- Identify how to convey “non-verbal” meaning
- Recall the proper way to organize an email
- List several ways to write clear and effective messages
- Name several components of effective emails
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
No Reviews found for this course.