Environment, Safety, Health (ESH) General Certificate Program
This course is offered exclusively on an In-House basis at any location of your choice, but online distance learning delivery can also be accepted.
Note: Fee quoted is for In-Person course delivery at any locations of your choice (In-House), for 15 participants. Fee quoted excludes travel, accommodation and other miscellaneous.
About The Course Program:
- This program will include 3 certificates and each one of the certificates will be issued holding the Authorized logs/Names; stamp, and Signatory.
- Certificate to be shipped to where students live after finish and pass the course requirements (within 12 days maximum).
- Teaching face to face available and period of study will be 10 days, 8 hours per day). The required arrangements will be taken and co-ordinated with the clients concerning with course requirements.
All students will not be allowed to obtain any certificate without complying with the rules and passing/achieving the course requirements (score not less than 70 %).
- Improving both safety culture and Labor competency, toward a practical approach to improve TQSM that comply with MLF Factors.
- Evaluate the status of safety leadership in your organization.
- Improve efforts to communicate your safety vision to the C-suite, employees,
- Ensure that safety program activities are effectively integrated into the business goals of your organization.
- Evaluate best practices to increase employee engagement in safety and motivate others to be safety leaders and promoters.
- Evolve from managing safety results to influencing superior safety performance.
- Assess the best ways to communicate with management through leading measures.
- Recognize safety-coaching opportunities as a key to high performance safety.
- Identify methods for using safety performance measurement as a driver of
business value and benefit.
- Integrate the framework for a comprehensive safety excellence strategy that
allows for better-targeted prioritization of goals, objectives, and initiatives and more!
- Explain to senior management why it’s so important for your organization to pay attention to the final rule.
- Assess the role of ASTM’s and other organizations’ involvement in the new rule.
- Identify the health issues associated with silica as they relate to your organization.
- Analyze how OSHA and European standards currently regulate and focus compliance.
- Interpret the practical impact of recent strategies for litigation on health and safety compliance.
- Follow best practices for staying ahead of OSHA’s “curve” regarding the final Safety standards.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course will be directed to ESH Technicians; supervisors; engineers; and executives.
Arabic, English or both.
Core Course Contents:
- ESH system Foundations including Risk Assessment (Work & Manage).
- Workplace Hazards Identifications & Adequate control measures required.
- The Role of Safety Inspector; Safety Committee Chairman; Safety committee
member; Safety Time Managing.
- Methods of Inspections.
- Safety management system including TQSM; Safety Meetings; Negotiation;
delegation; work stress.
- How to ensure adequate/ strong safety system components.
- ESH adequate Records and documents.
- Case study and problem solving will be involved in study.
- Practical project including Safety Management Report.
|Environment, Safety, Health (ESH) General Certificate Program||3 days, 8 hours|
No Reviews found for this course.