Executive Secretary LIVE, (Conference), Auckland, New Zealand
The world’s leading international event for senior and aspiring Administrative Professionals and Executive Assistants comes to New Zealand for the first time in July 2017.
Featuring ten of the most inspiring and internationally renowned trainers for the Administrative Profession.
*Price includes two half day Masterclasses, a full day conference and our Gala Dinner Celebration.
Executive Secretary LIVE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from the best. You will discover proven timesaving techniques that will free up your time to make you more productive. You will implement effective strategies to align your role and the business’s needs in ways that will reduce costs and improve performance.
The content of this event directly supports making smarter use of your resources (people, process & technology) to deliver higher quality service. It is extremely good value for the level of intensive education. Over the two days, you will have access to:
Two half day Masterclasses – “Office Systems & Procedures: The Admin’s Ultimate Power Tools for Efficiency and Productivity” and “Be the Ultimate Assistant”, focused on both the soft and hard skills necessary to excel as an Assistant. Julie Perrine, Bonnie Low-Kramen and Vickie Sokol Evans are the leading trainers and presenters for Assistants on their subjects in the world.
A keynote presentation from Laura Schwartz, Former Special Assistant to Bill Clinton and the White House Director of Events for the Clinton Administration.
Case studies that will provide visibility to lessons learnt – so that you can avoid as many of the pitfalls as possible.
Practical presentations that will highlight best practice, current research findings and advanced approaches from the world’s top industry experts and thought leaders for Administrative Professionals.
Why Attend Executive Secretary LIVE?
- We know your role is to make the person you look after as effective as they can possibly be.
- We know your workload is huge and you want to know how to be more efficient and productive.
- We know that since the recession, you have taken on many of the middle management tasks but have never had training in how to do them properly.
- We know that you are in a unique position in your company as the “go to” person who solves all problems.
- We know that you are becoming more of a “strategic business partner” than the stereotypical Assistant and that your businesses need you to increase your business knowledge.
That is why we have put this unique programme together for you. No other programme combines real business solutions that you will take back to the office and implement immediately to improve your systems and productivity, the best tips & tricks that you will ever receive on how to use Microsoft Office products most effectively and a huge dose of inspiration that will reconnect you with your role and what can be achieved for you and your business as a world class Assistant.
Featuring the best line-up of speakers for Assistants anywhere in the world this year – ten of the world’s most inspiring and internationally renowned trainers.
Benefits of Attending:
- If you only attend one event this year, then this is the event you should attend. Your favourite Executive Secretary authors, together in Auckland for two days only.
- 10 world-class speakers are flying in not just to motivate and inspire you, but to provide essential training that will boost your knowledge, skills and productivity. Executive Secretary LIVE is two days filled with a packed conference agenda, an innovative practical training day and great networking opportunities.
- Delegates will leave the event with a plethora of practical tips, as well as immediately actionable ideas to increase productivity and impress. But above all, we want to inspire you to go back to your businesses and use what you have learned to add new dimensions to your role. We hope you will agree that we have put together a programme that is a mixture of both the inspirational and practical.
Get connected and join an elite network of senior Assistants from all over the globe.
The audience that attends this event is unique; averaging over 3,500 years’ experience in the room and with delegates traveling from all four corners of the world to take part.
Please note that for those that want to take part, and spend quality time in Auckland, we will organise tours and networking events from Wednesday evening, so you may want to take that into account when booking flights.
Day 1: Training
09:00 – 12:30
‘Be the Ultimate Assistant Workshop’ presented by the inspirational Bonnie Low-Kramen PLUS BONUS SESSION from Microsoft Office Master Instructor, Vickie Sokol Evans
12:30 – 13:30
13:30 – 17:00
Office Systems & Procedures: The Admin’s Ultimate Power Tools for Efficiency and Productivity – half day masterclass – Julie Perrine
Day 2: Conference
09:00 – 09:50
The Power of Internal PA Networks – Victoria Darragh, Internal PA networking champion and award-winning EA
09:50 – 10:40
Tips from the Top – Florence Katano, Pitman PA of the Year 2015 & Publicity Secretary of the Bank of Uganda Administrative Assistants Association (BUAA)
10:40 – 11:30
The Art of Communication – Heather Baker, World class trainer, best selling author & creator of BakerWrite
11:30 – 12:00
12:00 – 12:50
Inspirational Advancement, Professional Development & Career Pathways – Eth Lloyd, Globally recognised authority on the role of the Assistant
12:50 – 13:40
Excellence in action – Building a powerful brand – Anel Martin, South Africa’s own internationally renowned rock star trainer
13:40 – 14:30
14:30 – 15:30
Timesaving (and jaw-dropping) productivity tips using Windows 7 & Office 2010 (PC*) – Vickie Sokol Evans, The world’s top (and most engaging) Microsoft Certified Trainer for productivity
15:30 – 16:00
16:00 – 17:00
KEYNOTE: Eat, Drink & Succeed! – Laura Schwartz, Former Special Assistant to Bill Clinton and the White House Director of Events for the Clinton Administration
Executive Secretary LIVE Auckland will be held at the Stamford Plaza hotel
Stamford Plaza Auckland is a 5-star hotel located in the direct heart of Auckland’s CBD. This 1st-rate hotel of elegance is easily within walking range of the Vector Arena, Viaduct Harbour and Waitemata Harbour.
|Executive Secretary LIVE, (Conference), Auckland, New Zealand||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.