Fundamentals of Quantitative Risk Assessment
An Online Training Course by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal hosted by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) is a valuable tool for determining the risk of the use, handling, transport and storage of dangerous substances. QRAs are used to demonstrate the risk associated with the facility and to provide competent authorities with relevant information to enable decisions on the acceptability of risk related to developments on site, around the establishment or transport route. QRA is a formalized specialist method for calculating individual, environmental, employee and public risk levels for comparison with regulatory risk criteria.
- Define what QRA is
- Explain the Methodology of QRA
- Understand consequence and risk analysis
- Interpret the consequence and risk results
Who Should Take This Course:
HSE professionals involved in Process Safety and Plant management, like Plant managers, Process Engineers, safety professional or engineers interested in plant design, facility siting, emergency response planning.
- Introduction to QRA
- Understand the concept of QRA
- Objectives of QRA studies
- Key technical terms required to understand QRA
- Applicability of QRA
- Applicability of QRA studies
- In which stage of a project should QRA be performed
- What are the types of industries in which QRA is applicable
- Methodology of QRA
- What is the Methodology adopted in QRA and what are the standards available
- Consequence Analysis
- What is consequence Analysis and what are the possible outcomes
- Inputs required to perform Consequence Analysis
- Understanding of outcomes, interpretation and suggestions for risk reduction measures
- What is Risk Analysis
- What is Risk Analysis and the outcomes
- Inputs required to perform Risk Analysis & significance
- Risk Analysis Vs Risk Assessment
- Understanding outcomes
- Case study
|Fundamentals of Quantitative Risk Assessment||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.