How to Thrive in a VUCA Work Environment
Dealing with the Challenges of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
The acronym VUCA – Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous – was coined in the 1990s.
It describes many people’s experience of their workplace extremely well.
In this kind of environment, it can be hard to feel like you are coping – let alone thriving.
That’s certainly how I felt!
It’s also something that training participants and seminar audiences have been asking me about for years. So I decided to collate the ten best tools and principles I know into a short, sharp course.
One of the most valuable approaches to thriving in a VUCA world is the Pareto Principle; the 80:20 rule…
The 80:20 rule says that you get 80 per cent of the value from the best 20 per cent of the ideas…
… when you apply it well.
So, here is the best 20 per cent.
Apply it well, and you’ll make a huge difference to your success at work.
- This course tells you everything you need to know.
- If you are familiar with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, then you are ready for this course.
What Will You Get From This Course:
- Thrive amidst volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Recognise the need to select what you focus on.
- Build a strategic network of valuable contacts.
- Know where to work at your peak.
- Scan your horizon for changes, trends, threats and opportunities.
- Harness the simple success system for life during change; the Powerhouse Loop.
Who Should Take This Course:
- This course is designed for anyone who has to work in a volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous workplace.
- If that sounds like where you work, then you’ll be familiar of the feeling of not being in control.
- If you want to be in control; if you want to cope; if you want to do more than that, and thrive; then this course will show you how.
|Section 1: Volatile - Uncertain - Complex - Ambiguous: the Nature of VUCA|
|Section 2: Practical Approaches to Thriving in a VUCA Environment|
|The Powerhouse Peak||FREE||00:01:25|
|Click, Bubble, and Hum||00:01:33|
|The Powerhouse Modes||00:03:34|
|The Powerhouse Loop||00:01:54|
|Section 3: Bonus Items: Yes, there's even more...|
No Reviews found for this course.