HR01 Human Resource Management: An Introduction
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
From grocery stores and banks to sports teams and summer camps, all organizations have goals that people are required to accomplish. It is critical to an organization’s success that it manages its people effectively. Human resource management (HRM) is the management of human skills and talents to make sure they are used effectively and in alignment with an organization’s goals. This course provides an overview of HRM, including key definitions, major functions, and how HRM activities relate to strategic planning in organizations.
After the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Explain what human resource management (HRM) is and how it relates to the management process
- Define each of the major HRM functions and processes of strategic HRM planning, job analysis and design, recruitment, selection, training and development, compensation and benefits, and performance appraisal
- Describe the strategic importance of HRM activities performed in the organizational setting
- Identify your HRM responsibilities and challenges as an organizational participant and decision maker
- Identify major recent trends in HRM
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|HR01 Human Resource Management: An Introduction||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.