HR02 HR and Strategic Planning
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Strategic Human Resource Management (HRM) is the process of planning for the human side of an organization’s operations. This process requires accurate projections of how many employees are needed to efficiently perform its future activities and operations. The main approaches to strategic HR planning are environmental scanning, labor market analysis and forecasting, internal analysis and forecasting, and gap analysis. This course will introduce the strategic HR planning process and link the planning process to the organization’s strategic management and decision-making processes.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the dimensions of strategic HR planning, including environmental scanning, labor market analysis and forecasting, internal analysis and forecasting, gap analysis, HR plan and strategy development, and HR strategy implementation and assessment
- Describe the strategic HR planning process and recognize its iterative nature
- Link strategic HR planning to the HRM process and the organization’s strategic management and decision-making processes
- Apply strategic HR planning to various organizational challenges and such managerial opportunities and challenges as succession and career planning, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing, and downsizing
- Assess and refine your skills as a strategic planner
- Recognize the financial value of strategic HR planning
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|HR02 HR and Strategic Planning||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.