HR04 HR and Recruitment
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
The attraction and recruitment of employees has been at the center of employers’ attention for many years. People are the most valuable asset of an organization. Without their knowledge, skills, and talents, an organization will not be able to operate or compete effectively in the market. This is why recruitment plays a strategic role. This course will discuss the recruitment process and how it identifies and attracts qualified talent for organizational jobs in a timely and effective manner. We will also explore how organizations can find talent in both internal and external ways.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify a wide range of sources for attracting and recruiting talent
- Explain the strategic value of effective recruitment through combinations of internal and external applicant sources and recruitment strategies
- Link recruitment to the strategic HRM process
- Apply pertinent HR laws to the recruitment process
- Discuss emerging trends, opportunities, and challenges in recruitment
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|HR04 HR and Recruitment||01:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.