HR05 HR and Job Fit
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Selecting the right employees is one of the most crucial HR processes, but it is also one of the most challenging decision making processes in an organization. An effective selection process should have applicants who fit certain jobs and also fit the organizational culture. Failing to hire the right people will negatively impact performance, quality, and productivity while increasing the turnover rate. Choosing the right people will enable the organization to compete more effectively and attain its goals and objectives. This course will discuss the selection process as a component of strategic human resource management, including the steps identifying the right candidate for the job and methods for evaluating how well the candidate and new hire fits with a particular job.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits and risks associated with effective or ineffective employee selection
- Identify a wide range of criteria that employers use to select the right employees
- List, describe, and assess commonly used employee selection tools
- Apply the concepts of validity and reliability to various selection methods
- Describe the laws and regulations governing employee selection
- Identify emerging trends, opportunities, and challenges in selection
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|HR05 HR and Job Fit||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.