HR08 HR: Compensation and Incentives
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Pay and benefits are critical factors in the attraction, motivation, and retention of talent. The key to a successful pay and benefits package is its power to consistently motivate employees to exhibit behaviors aligned with organizational goals, strategies, and culture. This course will discuss different perspectives on how pay and benefit systems should be designed and implemented as well as the implications of each perspective for compensation and incentives.
At the conclusion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss various psychological perspectives on pay and reward systems
- Apply motivation theories to pay and reward systems’ design and implementation
- List and describe various pay structures and types of pay
- Link compensation with other functions within the HRM process
- Explain the ways HR laws and labor unions influence the design and implementation of compensation and reward systems
- Discuss opportunities, challenges, and recent developments in the area of compensation
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|HR08 HR: Compensation and Incentives||01:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.