Hudson Voice Technique for Voice Overs
Gain full control over your voice and the way you deliver a script. The 7 elements of the Hudson Voice Technique will enable you to become a professional voiceover artist.
Taught for over 15 years to broadcasters (BBC, SKY, Bloomberg and others), voiceovers and actors. Accredited by the Law Society UK and taught at the Singapore Media Academy. The Hudson Voice Technique is a life skill and guaranteed.READ MORE
What is the Hudson Voice Technique?
The Hudson Voice technique has been created by Steve Hudson, leading international voice over and communication trainer. The 7 Elements of this technique teaches you how to use your voice as a musical instrument, giving you full control over volume, pace, pitch and script interpretation. The basis for all voiceovers!
Listen to the difference this technique makes in just a few hours!
It is a powerful structured technique that has a permanent affect, so there is no doubt that the Hudson Voice Technique is the most important skill for voiceover artists.
The Hudson Voice Technique has been taught for over 15 years, training Fortune 500 CEO’s, BBC newscasters, call centre operators and many corporations including ING Bank, British Telecom, Carlsberg Tetley, and of course, those who want to earn extra money as a voiceover artist.
There is no doubt that learning how to speak professionally will make a significant difference to your success as a voice over artist.
A piano can be played by instinct, but if you want to be a concert pianist, you will need to learn a technique. In a similar way, your voice is an instrument, so by learning a technique, you will have full control over your voice just like other leading voiceovers.
It’s also fun when your friends hear you on the television or radio!
- Use your body to deliver your script with energy and enthusiasm – keep your listener engaged.
- Use their number 5 voice to sound more romantic and sincere.
- Use the 3 Golden Rules at the end of a sentence – this will enable the audience to remember more of your message.
- Recognise Red Flag Words – this will make you sound more interesting.
- Control the pace of your delivery depending on the type of script – this will make you sound professional.
Other Benefits of This Course:
- Improve your presentations at school or work.
- Decrease study time because of enhanced memory retention.
- More success at job and promotion interviews because you will be more confident.
|Section 1: Welcome!|
|Section 2: The Course|
|Element 1: Starting & Ending Sentences||00:08:52|
|Element 2: Create Mini Sentences||00:20:42|
|Element 3: Read & Speak Slowly||00:08:25|
|Element 4: Read & Speak Softly||00:07:15|
|Element 5: Read and Speak with Energy and Enthusiasm||00:06:34|
|Element 6: Recognise & Emphasise ‘Red Flag Words’||00:09:52|
|Section 3: Put it all together|
|Element 7: Combine all the elements||00:07:46|
|More scripts to practise with||00:03:10|
|Section 4: After Recordings|
No Reviews found for this course.