Leadership Masterclass for HR Professionals
Unleash Your HR Leadership Potential. Certificate from Top Global 100 University.
In-house sessions are available upon request.
Training Certified by:
Penn State University
Dr. William J. Rothwell
– World’s preeminent guru, thought leader, and renowned author on Human Resources.
– Best selling and award winning writer of HR books with over 90 international published titles.
This unique 2 day MasterClass aims at helping your HR leadership skills make a quantum leap to the next level of performance. More than ever, pressures on HR departments are increasing as they are being called upon to make bigger-picture decisions and to execute well-defined HR strategies that align with top priority organizational goals. The role of today’s HR leader demands critical re- sponsibilities that include organizational leadership and strategic thinking.
The course focuses on developing your leadership skills as an HR professional to better enable business strategy and enhance your career in the leadership sphere of HR. The training gives unique insight into best practices exhibited by the world’s top HR leaders and also gives you insight into your personal leadership style. Don’t miss your chance to enroll in this course and start making change happen in your organizations. This certified training from one of USA’s top ranked universities aims at building the core soft and hard skills needed to become a high performing HR leader.
Key Learning Benefits:
- LEARN to influence business strategy as an HR leader
- DEFINE your leadership style and obtain clear insights into its strengths and weaknesses
- DEFINE what is required to become a high performing HR leader and transition from manager/professional to leader
- OBTAIN frameworks and tools for inspiring people and motivating them to perform better
- UNDERSTAND the key HR management concepts needed to become an HR leader & better understand the soft skills which should be developed
- BE MENTORED by Dr. Rothwell – a world leading HR Guru and obtain Leadership certification from Penn State – a leading university in HR development
About The Certification:
Participants attending the event will receive an official certification on HR Leadership from Penn State University, one of the largest universities in the US. Founded in 1855, Penn State has grown into a world-class learning & research institution. With a core campus covering 5,448 acres, the University Park campus is the epicenter for about 40,500 students, 3,000 faculty & 13,000 other employees.
Penn State is highly notable for its top ranking graduate program in Human Resource Development. It operates the largest outreach effort in American higher education, delivering programs to learners in all 50 states and 80 nations worldwide. In addition, the university is ranked amongst the top 1% globally, has a top 100 business school, and is ranked #1 in several other disciplines such as technical education, and online MBA programs.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, directors, and executive level HR & OD personnel who are responsible for improving HR’s ability to enable organizational strategy and success
- High potential HR & OD professionals preparing to make a leap into leadership positions
- HR & OD professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions
Dr. William J. Rothwell
William J. Rothwell, (PhD, SPHR, RODC, CPLP Fellow) is a professor of Human Resource Development at the University Park campus of the Pennsylvania State University. The department which he heads is the top ranked graduate program in Human Resource Development in the US. To supplement his academic experience, Dr. Rothwell has worked extensively as a Consultant in executing HR transformations and has engaged with over 40 multinational corporations. Dr. Rothwell has worked in the Performance, OD and HR field since 1979 and has authored, co-authored, edited and co-edited close to 90 books and many best sellers.
Dr. Rothwell was the winner of the American Society of Training and Development’s (ASTD) prestigious Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance award for 2011. In 2013 he was again honored by ASTD by being named a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Fellow. His best selling book, Effective Succession Planning: Ensuring Leadership Continuity and Building Talent from Within, 4th ed. is regarded by many as the “corporate reference guide” on succession management practices.
- Define leadership in the context of HR
- Key trends affecting HR and people-related issues
- Why HR must be more than a “business partners”
- What is HR transformation, and what are the strategic choices for the focus of HR, and what is the role of the HR leader?
- Explain how to identify the strategic focus of HR and implement that focus in alignment with organizational strategy
- Identify and develop HR leadership skills appropriate for the strategic focus of HR
- How HR leadership aligns with HR transformation
- How to align HR leadership with organizational strategy
- Clear insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style
- Resources for creating vision and setting direction to guide individuals, teams and organisations to create a high-performance culture
- Frameworks for inspiring people and motivating them to perform better
- Making the transition to an HR leader
|Leadership Masterclass for HR Professionals||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.