Learn how to create a killer Elevator Pitch!
How to tell your business story with passion.
This course is delivered by Mike Gospe, author of the “Marketing High Ground”.
What’s your story?
You’re at a network reception when a prospect walks up to you and asks, “tell me about your new product”. What do you say. Your sales reps are setting up appointments to introduce your new product. What do they say? Your CEO is asked to keynote an important conference. What should she say? When the answers to these questions are left to chance, you are bound for disappointment. As marketers and product managers, the words we use are our most important tools. So, why is it that many times the words are never written down, forcing your company employees to make up their own version of your product story? Luckily, there is a better way.
Want to beat those odds?
Want to learn the secrets for creating the most effective “elevator pitch”?
Then this course is for you!
The secret to crafting your core messaging strategy and your “elevator pitch” is called the Message Box. It’s a simple, yet powerful exercise that will help you focus your story and align your company so everyone can tell the same, compelling story with passion and confidence.
During this 90-minute course, complete with 11 lessons and 12 exercises, you’ll quickly become a master of messaging. This is a must-have technique for driving lead generation activities that engage your prospects and speed them through their buying cycle.
What Are The Requirements:
- How to build a persona to represent your target market(s).
- How to build a product positioning statement.
- Basic marketing techniques.
- Marketing communications skills and experience.
What Will You Get From This Course:
- Understand how and why the Message Box drives better, more relevant and clear communications
- Learn how to write and critique more effective messaging for your marketing campaigns, programs, and activities
- Apply effective messaging techniques to improve lead generation activities
- Use the “Message Box” exercise to summarize and tell your B2B story and write your “elevator pitch”
- Discover how to apply the Message Box template and technique to your own business
Who Should Take This Course:
- Product marketers
- Corporate marketers
- Product managers
- All others interested in learning the most effective technique for developing B2B messages
|Section 1: Getting Started|
|Section 2: Self-assessment|
|Section 3: Completing the "Message Box" template in 5 easy steps|
|The Engagement Message||00:08:04|
|Solution Criteria Message||00:06:39|
|The Product Reinforcement Message||00:06:19|
|The Value Message||00:03:25|
|Section 4: Putting the "Message Box" to Use|
|The “Message Box” in Action||00:15:13|
|How to Create a One-Liner||00:02:52|
|Hierarchy of Messaging||00:06:49|
|10 Tips for Executing the Message Box||00:06:19|
|Driving Better Messaging||00:06:07|
No Reviews found for this course.