Liquid and Gas Flow Metering and Measurement
Advancing flow metering practices by staying ahead of developments in technologies, regulations and practices to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
This course will provide specialist support, introduce sophisticated state–of–the–art monitoring and measurement systems, develop / recommend proper procedures and design standards in line with international bodies to ensure mistakes of any kind are alleviated / and or minimized. The workshop will start with an informative update on new developments and technologies in the flow metering! market and important issues governing flow meter applications such as calibrations, accuracy and uncertainties. Second day will tap! on multiphase meter application in oil and gas well testing and solutions to increase its accuracy. Besides, meter proving problems will! be covered to help delegates tackle their current challenges. The final part of the workshop will deal with sampling practices including! installations, sampling standards, procedures, and sampling handling. At each stage, the concepts and techniques will be discussed! together with experienced view and practical application considerations to bring about a hand-on and interactive training. Last but not least, the workshop includes many case studies aiming to resolve some common problems facing by oil and gas people and create higher efficiency in measurement and control system.READ MORE
What You Will Learn:
- UPDATE on new technologies in custody transfer applications: ultrasonic flow meter, coriolis flow meter.
- CONSIDER recent improvements on turbine flow meter in custody transfer application and meter proving.
- REVIEW calibrations techniques for established flow meters.
- LEARN about calibrations for new technologies in flow metering.
- UNDERSTAND different factors that affect the accuracy of measurement.
- LEARN the best practices in dealing with factors that affect the accuracy of multiphase flow meter in oil and gas well testing.
- MASTER your skills on sampling practices and sampling standards.
- IMPROVE your sampling procedure from installation to sampling taking and handling.
- RESOLVE problems of meter prover.
- CAPITALIZE an opportunity to learn from expertise on how to tackle current problems encountered in flow metering.
Who Should Attend:
This program is uniquely designed and will be of particular benefit to:
- Metering Engineer / Metering Superintendent
- Measurement Engineer
- Measurement and Control Engineer
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Supervisor
- Any other person who is dealing with liquid and gas flow measurement
|Day 1: Flow Measurement Principles and Devices|
|Principles Of Flow Measurement||01:00:00|
|Metering Methods Inferential and Direct||01:00:00|
|Flow Metering Exercises||01:00:00|
|Day 2: Accuracy Determination and Instrument Trouble Shooting|
|Accuracy Methods, Limitations And Tools To Automate||02:00:00|
|System Integrity and Performance||02:00:00|
|Day 3: Sampling Practices|
|Ground Breaking Technology In Flow Measurements||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.