Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
A disciplined approach to utilise maintenance resources effectively and to execute the maintenance tasks efficiently.
1) This course is offered exclusively in-house and course duration can be customised to be 1, 2 or 3 days long.
2) Course fee stated is not inclusive of any travelling, accommodation, and miscellaneous expenses of instructor.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling has been proven to be amongst the most simple, easy to execute and yet the most effective way an organization can improve productivity and equipment availability. Hence more and more companies worldwide are focussing on streamlining their maintenance planning and scheduling practices to reap rich dividends within a short time frame.
Maintcons consultants are having extensive experience in training plant personnel in Effective maintenance and planning in global companies. Maintcons has designed 1 day/2 days/3 days training courses based on best global practices for maintenance engineers, planners, schedulers, maintenance supervisors, team leaders, senior technicians etc. to review and revise their in-house approach in work management. The knowledge participants acquire in these training programs allows for better planning, utilization and control of available resources.READ MORE
- Define planning and scheduling
- Understand the necessity of planned work
- Understand it’s effect on interest groups
- Understand it’s effect on maintenance performance
- Understand the role of a Planner
What can be expected:
- Better understanding of maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Importance of defect identification
- What it takes to plan a job
- How to efficiently schedule daily and future work
- How to increase wrench time
- How to control Backlog
- How to optimize spares and material inventories
- How to conduct maintenance meetings
- How to measure maintenance performance
- Maintenance strategy
- Purpose of planning and scheduling
- Benefits of planning and scheduling
- Work identification
- Work prioritization
- Backlog management
- Work execution
- Work closure and documentation
- Work order status control
- Analysis and continuous improvement
- Performance metrics
- Materials management
- Preventive maintenance
- Shutdown management
- Test questions and answers
- Questions and discussions
|Maintenance Planning and Scheduling||21:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.