Mastering PayPal for Online Sales
Master PayPal to Making a Living Using Subscription Payments, Invoicing, and Many More Amazing Tools for FREE.
Be A Wizard of PayPal, All The Way To The Bank.
Anyone doing business online knows about PayPal. They know that you can send and receive money online using PayPal, and that you can integrate it into a website. In this class I’ll cover those basic things, but I’ll also cover what most people don’t know: That PayPal has a long list of professional tools that you have access to, without paying a dime.
Did you know that you can offer gift cards to your products? Did you know that you can setup subscription payments for your products? Did you know that you can let your customers buy a high-priced item and pay it off over 6, 12, or even 24 months? And (most importantly) that you can do all of these things at no additional cost to you?
All of these features, and many, many, more are included in a PayPal account – if you know how to access them and use them. I’ve been using them for years, and I’ve grown my business exponentially by doing so.READ MORE
Why You Will Never Find Another Class Like This:
No one will make this class, and for a very good reason: In order to produce this content, I had to film the inside of my PayPal accounts – revealing all my customer names, my account numbers, and personal information. Yikes! But I really wanted to make this class, so I’ve painstakingly gone through and put a black box over all that information. So you get the benefit of seeing inside my accounts, but I still get to protect the information of my customers. This took months – but I know the payoff is worth it.
For years I’ve been teaching this material in the college classroom. As a University Professor, my classes are sought after, and, frankly, expensive. I believe you can learn in a way that cost isn’t a barrier. This class uses the same outline and syllabus I’ve used in my college classes for years, at a fraction of the cost.
Praise for other classes by J. Anthony Allen:
- “Dr Allen does it again with his music theory for electronic musicians series. This course really opened up everything I learned from the 1st section and now I understand more about the composition side of things for music. I highly highly recommend this course to anyone!!! Really opened my eyes to many things I wasn’t aware of.”
- “The Best Teacher ever, who makes you understand the ins & outs of Music Theory by all mean without giving what you don’t want to know.”
- “I have never had any formal training in music at all. Trying to learn all the notes and how everything translated was a serious challenge. After going thru this class, Dr. J has totally brought down the barriers. The content was very useful and was easy to grasp for me.”
No prior knowledge of PayPal is necessary, nor is having a website. PayPal is much more flexible than you think!
What Will You Get From This Course:
- Over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content
- Use PayPal for generating repeated profits
- Choose the right kind of account, and set it up correctly
- Take advantage of the hidden tools in PayPal to grow your business
Who Should Take This Course:
- People interested in accepting credit card payments online, over email, or just through word of mouth
- Small business getting started who want to incorporate an a flexible payment system
- Individuals looking to sell or trade their services, time, or products
|Section 1: Welcome & Overview|
|PayPal Links and References||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Account Setup|
|Setting Up An Account||FREE||00:07:25|
|Verifying Your Identity||FREE||00:05:36|
|Linking to a Bank Account||FREE||00:04:16|
|Section 3: The PayPal Interface|
|The Summary Page||FREE||00:05:07|
|Section 4: Sending and Receiving Money|
|Sending and Receiving Money the Simple Way||FREE||00:07:52|
|Sending and Receiving Money: Invoicing||00:02:37|
|Section 5: Setting Up a Business (or Merchant) Account|
|Converting to a Merchant Account||00:05:19|
|Exploring Merchant Accounts||00:02:25|
|Section 6: Creating Payment Links (for Email or Web)|
|Types of PayPal Buttons||00:08:01|
|Generating a Unique Customer Button||00:03:04|
|Section 7: Accepting Subscription Payments (Recurring Payments)|
|Setting Up Subscription Payments||00:03:24|
|Managing and Tracking Recurring Payments||00:09:19|
|Section 8: Handling Disputes & Keep Your Business Safe|
|The Resolution Center: Filing a Dispute||00:06:04|
|Getting a Dispute Filed Against You||00:06:13|
|What To Do If PayPal Stops a Transaction (Or Puts Your Account On Hold)||00:05:55|
|Section 9: Wrap Up|
|Thanks & Bye||00:02:13|
No Reviews found for this course.