Maximising Your Influence as a Leader
This one-day, in-house workshop, is expertly designed to diagnose and develop managerial influence.
This 1-day course is offered exclusively as an in-house option. Fee quoted is only for training delivery for up to 20 participants, and excludes travel, stay and other miscellaneous.
Without influence, managers are ineffective. There is a growing recognition that this is a core leadership competency for managers across industries, geographies, and sections. Managers need to influence up, down, and increasingly, sideways, as organisations become flatter, more manoeuvrable and less hierarchical.
- To understand your influencing style and approach and its strengths and opportunities for growth.
- To apply the four influencing strategies in the right time, in the right place, and with the right people to maximise your capacity to persuade.
- To build confidence in using a wide array of influencing tools.
Session 1 – Understanding and Understanding Power
- The Power of Position
- Personal Power
- Five Tools to Enhance Organisational Status
- Nine Tools to Build Personal Power
Session 2 – Influencing Capabilities Framework
- Introduction to Influencing Capabilities Framework
- The Four Influencing Strategies
- Influencing Capabilities Profile
- Interpreting Your Profile
Session 3 – Leaders of Influence
- The Inquisitive Investigator
- The Clear Calculator
- The Mindful Motivator
- The Collegial Collaborator
Session 4 – Influencing Tools
- Investigative Tools
- Gathering Evidence, Generating Ideas, Asserting Ideas, Countering Arguments
- Calculation Tools
- Weighing Options, Communicating Standards, Providing Feedback, Offering Concessions.
- Motivation Tools
- Communicating Vision, Generating Enthusiasm, Connecting Emotionally, Building Morale
- Collaboration Tools
- Sharing Ownership, Communicating Openly, Listening Actively, Building Trust
|Maximising Your Influence as a Leader||08:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.