Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Whether you want to give a sales presentation to a new client, share some ideas with your staff, or give a speech to key stakeholders, Microsoft® PowerPoint™ 2016 gives you the tools you need to create attractive visual aids that support your words while helping your audience remember your key points. This course on Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners gives a basic overview of PowerPoint for users who have little or no PowerPoint experience.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize how to start a new presentation from scratch or from a template.
- Identify the tools available to customize a presentation.
- List ways to enhance a presentation using images, graphics, audio, video, and transitions.
- Recall how to save and print a presentation.
- Recognize how to prepare for and deliver a presentation.
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.