Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Intermediate Users
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Whether you want to give a sales presentation to a new client, share some ideas with your staff, or give a speech to key stakeholders, PowerPoint gives you the tools you need to create attractive visual aids that support your words while helping your audience remember your key points. This course shows PowerPoint users with basic knowledge of the application how to use the more advanced PowerPoint features.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize how to edit themes and templates
- Identify how to enhance information visually with graphic
- Define ways to enhance and edit objects
- List the steps to create and use animations
- Recall how to organize and prepare the final presentation
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Intermediate Users||01:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.