Mini MBA For Supply Chain Professionals
Mini MBA For Supply Chain Professionals
A Unique & Highly Strategic 5 Days Program To Position Supply Chain Leaders As Key Strategic Business Partners In The Enterprise.
Course Location: Hyatt Regency Dubai & Galleria Hotel, Dubai UAE
Featuring: The Supply Chain Simulation that will provide insights into the causes of supply chain breakdowns and discover how to fix them for the long term.
Day 1: Supply Chain Management – What is it Really?
- Global Impacts
- Definition of functions and enterprises
- Services and manufacturing
- Supply chain views
- What is an internal and external supply chain
- Planning and control practices
- Process structure
- Inventory Management vs. Control
- Procurement and Logistics
- Strategic Sourcing
- Makeup of logistics
- Technology and systems
- Evolution of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Lean thinking
- A Self Evaluation of How Your Enterprise is doing in the Supply Chain
Day 2: Supply Chain Management – What Makes It Work?
- The Foundation of SCM
- The Power of Supply Chain Management
- Value chain identification
- Examining Successful SCM Practices
- Strategy Considerations
- Order Qualifying & Winning Characteristics
- Four Competitive Attributes
- What helps us achieve these attributes?
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- The history and definition of S&OP
- What is is Not and Who is involved
- The objectives and benefits of employing it
- The Five (5) Step Process
- Time frames along with the working tools
- Guidelines for Performance Improvement
- Assessing Performance
- Quick Test – Ten (10) Questions Comparing a Company’s Performance to Best Performers
- Issues to address and steps to take
- Identifying the expectations
- Success tips
Day 3: Supply Chain – Trends, Concerns, Actions
- MIT Supply Chain 2020 Project
- “The Future Ain’t What It Used To Be” – Yogi Berra (Baseball)
- Six major factors affecting future SC
- Aging of developed countries
- Oil prices
- Power shift towards the east
- Trading bloc formation
- Globalised green laws
- Pervasive technologies
- Game changing trends – University of Tennessee/Ernst & Young – 2013
- Ten (10) game changing trends
- Four (4) key areas of competency
- Relationship management
- Strategy and performance – Agile strategy
- Planning and execution – Process integration and demand management
- Talent and information – Knowledge based learning and information visibility
- Correlation to 2020
- Existing and current supply chain trends
- Collaborative relationships – Why?
- The internet of things – (IoT)
- What is it and why?
- Real-time demand management
- Information hoarders are changing to what?
Michael W. Gozzo, CSCP, CPIM
Michael W. Gozzo has over has over 30 years experience in Supply Chain, Demand Flow Technology, Just-In-Time, Total Quality Control, Inventory Control and Production/Operations Management. His experience as a practitioner concluded after completing seven years as Director of Operations at a division of Allied-Signal. He subsequently became a consultant and guided manufacturers and computer OEM’s (Apple) in the planning and interface with their suppliers.
He has traveled and worked extensively in Canada, England, Hong Kong, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Indonesia, etc.
Mr. Gozzo has been selected to Who’s Who in American Manufacturing and is Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) & Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) by the Association for Operations Management (APICS),
Mr. Gozzo is a successful and established author of many books. He is the co-author of “Made In America – The Total Business Concept”, “Just-In-Time Purchasing”, “Supplier Certification”, “Behind Bars: Bar Coding Principles and Applications”, and his latest “People Empowerment – Success Through
Daniel Feiman, MBA, CMC
Daniel Feiman consults in three areas: Strategy Planning & Implementation; Finance Modelling & Analysis; Process: Continuous Process Improvement & Certified Supplier Programs.
He is a regular facilitator for both APICS and ISM for programs on Finance for the Supply Management Professional, Optimizing Your Supply Chain & Developing a Certified Supplier Program. All of these programs are strategically designed for procurement professionals.
Mr Feiman is an internationally recognised leader working with firms such as ADNOC, AMA, APICS, Apple, ARAMCO, Credit Suisse, Hilton Hotels, ISM, PDO, Promigas, Reliance etc.
He is adjunct faculty at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension Department (since 1990). Mr. Feiman has over 18 years’ experience in all facets of both the traditional & nontraditional banking industry. He has been interviewed on various television and radio shows. He is also a reviewer for the New York Journal of Books.
He earned & has been awarded the CMC© designation by Institute of Management Consultants which is awarded to less than 1% of management consultants.
|Mini MBA For Supply Chain Professionals||1 day, 11 hours|
No Reviews found for this course.