NLP Practitioner Certification Course
Certified By The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
8 Full Days of
NLP Practitioner Certification Course
SNLP Licensed Trainer
– Author of 10+ NLP Books
– 20+ Years Experience Training NLP All Over The World
What Is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
NLP, short for Neuro Linguistic Programming, is a study of the relationship between our mind, our language and our habitual patterns of behaviour.
One of the central concepts in NLP is that we do not interact directly with the outside world; we interact with a summary or generalisation of it. You may not believe that, you may believe that there is only objective reality and that’s that. However, if there is only one objective reality, how can two people have such different memories of the same event? How is that you aren’t aware of the feeling of your feet until I draw your attention to it?
We each see the world from our own, subjective point of view. Since there is far too much information for us to pay attention to, our process of perception simplifies and reduces the world, so that when you get back to work after a weekend break and your colleagues ask you how your weekend was, you can summarise 48 hours of exciting activities into, “great, thanks”.
The difficulties that people often face in life can easily arise from this simplification process. Consider someone who, as a child, was scared by a dog. Which is more logical, from a survival point of view – checking each dog individually to see if it poses a threat, or considering all dogs to be dangerous, just to play it safe? If you have children, you have probably taught them that all roads are dangerous, and with good reason. It’s likely enough that it’s as good as true.
These beliefs become ingrained over the course of our lives, so that we no longer question them or are even aware of them.
The problem is this: roads are not dangerous. The danger comes from standing in the middle of the road while someone else drives a car towards you.
A road is not under your control, so knowing roads to be dangerous doesn’t help you, because all you can do to save yourself is to avoid roads. Unfortunately, you can’t even cross the street without encountering a road, so you’re stuck in a dilemma that faces almost everyone in different situations, throughout their lives, where a universal rule no longer fits ‘reality’.
Making a decision to stand in the middle of a busy road is under your control. You can make an informed choice about the risk involved, and take steps to minimise that risk. Simply, this means that you have learned to function normally within society, by adapting your rules to the reality of the current situation.
At this Practitioner level of NLP training, NLP is a collection of tools that essentially enable you to update these latent operating rules so that you can let go of beliefs that no longer serve you and adapt to an exciting and ever changing world.
What Can You Expect to Gain from a NLP Course by Peter Freeth:
Based on my own experiences, and feedback from my course students over the past 20+ years, you can expect to gain all of this and more:
- GET more of what you want from life
- EASILY manage stress and distractions
- ENJOY much more confidence
- HELP your friends overcome problems
- LET GO of your doubts and fears
- IMPROVE relationships with your family, friends and colleagues
- RENEW your sense of purpose in life
- DISCOVER the secrets of others’ talents
- BE the person others come to for help and advice
- MAKE the changes that are most important for you
Why Peter Freeth:
I’ve been studying, innovating and teaching NLP since 1993, and I probably have more experience of NLP’s real world business applications than any other trainer today. With me, you will learn a pragmatic approach to NLP, incorporating the very latest in real scientific research, free from the airy-fairy nonsense and pseudoscience.
On top of that, I’ve written more than ten books on the subject and its applications, I’ve trained thousands of students, worked with dozens of global businesses and coached professionals and individuals from all walks of life. You just won’t find anyone else with as broad and deep a range of experience of innovating and applying NLP.
So if you want to learn NLP in a way which actually makes sense and which you can really use in your life, right away, then these are absolutely the courses for you.
And if you want to take responsibility for your life and for the changes that you can make to have even more of what you want, then you would literally be mad to miss out.
In this course, you will not only learn the full Society of NLP syllabus of tools and techniques, you will also have personal experiences of the power and value of NLP, putting you in a wonderful position to better support your own clients, students, colleagues, family and friends. The course concludes with an assessment day where you will put yourself and your new skills to the test with a number of observed coaching sessions. This is the NLP training program where you will know that you have genuinely earned your certification, and that it really means something special that will give you the credibility you need.
- 7 days of interactive, practical training + 1 day certification module (total 8 days)
- Daily timing 9.00am – 5.00pm
Who Should Attend:
If you are a CEO, Senior Executive, Manager, working in an organisation, you will benefit by gaining a new set of skills and techniques. If you are involved in coaching and mentoring employees, you will gain much by understanding how to guide others to success. If you are thinking of becoming a professional coach, then being certified in the NLP Practitioner level is your first step!
- The NLP presuppositions: Useful beliefs anyone who works with people and change
- Well formed outcomes: A method to identify and focus your unconscious mind on your most valued goals
- Rapport: How to connect with anyone, quickly
- Metaphor: Use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind.
- Representation systems: How people build their internal maps and interact with the world
- Eye patterns: How to read the patterns of a person’s thought processes
- Submodalities: See the details in a person’s map of the world
- Swish Patterns: Change habits and states and create new choices for situations you used to react to
- Strategies: Predictable internal processes that drive our most complex behaviours
- Anchoring: Make powerful connections to new resources and gain control of the change process
- Milton Model: Easily influence through hypnotic language patterns
- Meta Model: See beneath the surface of distortions, generalisations and deletions in language
- Reframing: Create new perspectives and meanings for problems
- Six step reframe: Use your client’s own creativity to solve behavioural problems
- The Unsticker: Learn to use Peter’s innovative creative problem solving tool that will Unstick any problem in minutes
“Peter Freeth has the rare talent. His training approach engages your brain at a level deeper than mere understanding, he helps you to learn how to teach yourself, to question and challenge your beliefs and perceptions rather than just regurgitating a bunch of information and techniques. His knowledge and experience of using NLP in a business environment is impressive and I have learned a lot from him.”
– John Lesley, Customer Service Coach
“Peter is someone who practices what he teaches. The false beliefs and limitations I held all my life seemed to disintegrate like magic. And whether you believe in magic or not – attend his training, and you will experience a phenomenon that’s magic.”
– Tapas Malaiya, Senior Resourcing Manager, Capita
“I interacted with Peter for 10 full day sessions during the Master Certification program on NLP and for the entire 10 days not a single participant was able to with-hold their participation at any point in time. He is a world-class Master Facilitator and has shared his vast experience and insight with many of us. His ability to Coach and understand people behavior is also commendable. At the same time he remains a keen learner, open for new ideas and concepts with a high level of intercultural sensitivity. He is one of the best trainers I have seen and worked with. He has the ability to bring out the best in people through putting them at ease. I will strongly recommend Peter for Executive Coaching and Leadership Programs.”
– Nitin Thakur, Head Talent Management – Asia Pacific, Rockwell Automation
“I had barely heard of NLP before I signed up to Peter’s Practitioner course ten years ago. I was extremely fortunate to have him as my trainer and the NLP course was a revelation! NLP has enhanced my own life and my work (teaching, training and career coaching) ever since and I have found his books as entertaining and informative as his training.”
– Ruth Guy, Coventry University
“I honestly cannot think of a more fantastic learning experience and I have been on many! Overall, an excellent training experience and a complete shift in many aspects of my own skills and thinking. I cannot recommend this course highly enough.”
– Steve Heneghan, Chairman, North West Coaching Circle
Seats Are Limited For All My Classes.
I look forward to seeing you at my NLP Practitioner Certification Course.
– Peter Freeth
- Welcome and framing
- Subjective experience
- Sensory filters
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Well Formed Outcomes (self – this course)
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Pacing and Leading
- Milton Model 1
- Metaphor of parts
- Perceptual positions
- Meta mirror
- Milton Model 2
- Stack/Chain Anchors
- Milton Model 3
- Hypnosis intro
- Pattern interrupts
- Milton usage
- Milton Model 4
- Meta Model 1
- Meta Model 2
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Meta Model 3
- Collapsed Anchors
- Meta Model 4
- Elman Induction
- Fast Phobia Cure
- Six Step Reframe
- Timeline – Concept
- Timeline – Simple future
- Timeline – Back resource
- Timeline – Forward obstacle
- Coaching tips
- Certification criteria
- Assessment sessions
|NLP Practitioner Certification Course||2 days, 4 hours|
No Reviews found for this course.