NLP Practitioner Certification Program
6-Day Approved Certification Training by ABNLP.
Begin Your Journey as a Certified NLP Practitioner Today!
6 Days of Intense & Approved Certification Training by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
Daily Timing: 9am – 6pm. Breakfast, lunch and tea breaks provided.
Why Become a NLP Practitioner:
- Take charge of your mind and your life
- Understand the impact of the conscious and the unconscious mind
- Reprogram your thought processes to be able to conduct themselves confidently
- Combat the 4 viruses that constantly plague our minds
- Able to manage emotions well, understand why people behave the way they do
- Anchor positive internal states and moods which can be available to you at any time in future
- Develop greater inner confidence
- Exhibit a strong, capable, professional, persuasive and inspirational presence
- Change any bad habits that one may have
- Elevate your personal brand and impact on the organisation
- Learn an entire toolbox of various techniques to manage different challenges and situation
- Discover the way you and other people make decisions
- Read people’s eye patterns to gain and insight on what representation they are accessing at various moments
- Vary communication based on a person’s meta model and their different thinking styles (representational systems)
- Create and maintain genuine rapport
- Managing objections while influencing others
- Appreciate that disagreements are inevitable and use the appropriate tools to manage conflict
- Communicate effectively using elegant language patterns
- Be able to understand people’s internal maps based on the presuppositions of their language
What is NLP:
Neuro Linguistic Programming is a set tools, processes, techniques and skills that can be used to create positive change in yourself and others. It allows us to observe the mechanics of the mind, so that we can learn to control our thoughts and emotions. With this new conscious awareness, we are guided through processes of reprogramming our unconscious mind to achieve greater success and happiness.
Who Should Attend:
- CEO, Senior Management, Board of Directors
- Business Owners, Sales Professionals
- Professionals from all industries
- Trainers, Coaches, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, Teachers
- Individuals interested in personal development and to dramatically bring positive changes in their career and personal lives
- Key Learning Points Takeaway Cards & pouch for all participants, who are then able to merge the knowledge from their training with their jobs.
- All questions with regards to the topic can be communicated with the trainer directly at any point upon completion of training via social media messages.
- High quality and easy to understand training materials.
- Audio materials for pre-study.
- Stationery provided for each participant.
- Internationally accredited certification.
- Upon completion, you can come again for all NLP Practitioner Certification programme for FREE to sharpen the saw.
- Opportunity to join The Box as a Coaching Assistant for upcoming NLP Practitioner Certification programmes.
- Comfortable venue at a strategically located 4 star hotel.
- Life-long support with questions regarding the content of the certification programme.
Sri Devi Panchacharam
– HRDF Accredited Trainer, Certified NLP Trainer by ABNLP, Certified NLP Master Coach, Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner.
After a series of challenges in her personal life, Sri decided to explore the world of NLP. Within 4 months of receiving her NLP Practitioner certification, she realised that applying the NLP tools and techniques changed her life dramatically. Sri now conducts free NLP Breakthrough seminars monthly which are open to everyone across all walks of life, with the intention of empowering as many individuals as possible. As a Certified NLP Master Coach, she also offers 1-1 coaching sessions to her participants who need that extra boost to achieve their goals. She has worked with over a hundred companies across Malaysia and Brunei; namely, Petronas ICT, Phillip Morris Malaysia, IJM Berhad, Panasonic Malaysia & India, Amanah Raya, DRB-Hicom, HeiTech Padu, Dominos and Ministry of Defence, Brunei.
Sri has been invited to speak at events such as the Malaysian National Assistant to the CEO Apex 2013. She also emcees for events; namely the Programme Collaboration of the Corporate Finance qualification (CFq) between SIDC, ICAEW and CICA, 50th anniversary dinner for the Jaffenese Corporative Housing Society and the Women Entrepreneur’s Excellence Awards 2011 organised by GOPIO, which was attended by notable VVIPs such as YMM Tunku Ampuan Najihah binti Tunku Besar, Tan Sri Devaki Krishnan and Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat. She also wears the hat of a Business Process Consultant for clients who hire her to reengineer their work processes to optimise efficiency within their organisation.
Testimonials for Sri Devi Panchacharam:
“Energetic, great flow”.
– Senior Manager, East Spring Investments Berhad
“Well prepared and awesome”.
– Manager, Lembaga Tabung Haji
“Trainer was meticulous and put in tremendous effort in engaging the participants. Very useful and effective”.
– Lawyer, Agility Logistics
“Thumbs up for the trainer, Ms Sri. She made me very comfortable. Excellent time management and fully covered all the topic within the time frame. Great and useful tips to practise in our routine life”.
– Clinical Instructor, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- The Ecology and Importance of NLP:
- How NLP should be used and applying the tools and techniques ethically
- NLP Presuppositions:
- This is a set of 14 beliefs that needs to be integrated in the mind of every NLP Practitioner
- Sensory Acuity:
- How to read a change in mental or emotional state of another person by observing minute sensory changes
- How to create a start of a good relationship with anyone in minutes
- Representation Systems:
- How people build their internal maps
- Eye Patterns:
- How to read the representations people are accessing within themselves
- Goal-Setting & The Ultimate Success Formula
- Modelling Strategies
- Install new powerful strategies for any new behaviour an individual or organisation wants to adopt
- Use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind.
- Swish Patterns:
- Change habits and states and create new directions
- How we are programmed by external and internal stimuli
- Linguistic Presuppositions:
- Learn to influence using elegant language structures. Be able to read people’s internal maps based on the presuppositions in their language
- Milton Model:
- Maintain rapport and elegantly influence by using hypnotic language patterns
- Meta Model:
- Get to the heart of distortions, generalisations, and deletions in language
- The Agreement Frame:
- Maintain agreement even when you have opposing perspective
- Elegantly create new interpretations for problems and objections
- Coaching Techniques:
- Understanding the fundamental techniques on how to coach and bring out the best in your team
- The NLP Sales Process:
- The 6 step NLP sales and negotiation model that works
- Testing and Certification:
- Students are tested daily (oral quiz) and on the final day between 9am and 1pm. This involves a simple written examination, under the practised eyes of the trainer and coaching assistants, who can evaluate delegates on their strong points and areas where they need to work further. Upon completion of all learning requirements successfully, participants will receive their internationally certified NLP Practitioner Certification!
|NLP Practitioner Certification Program||2 days|
No Reviews found for this course.