Organization Design Masterclass
Designing High Performance Organizations.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
– Author of a series of 6 best selling books on organizational design and cultural change.
– Over 20 years of experience in this field.
– One of the world’s foremost thought leader.
Dr. Naomi Stanford
￼￼This is a unique Masterclass that focuses on building capabilities in organization design through a hands on practical session with one of the world’s foremost thought leaders on the subject. It will help individuals avoid common mistakes associated with organization design while also providing a practical tool kit on comprehensive system design (structure, rewards, culture, processes, systems etc).
The masterclass take a deep dive and practical look at designing optimal organizational structures. However, it stresses the comprehensive systems approach to organizational design which includes alignment to strategy, rewards & performance, processes, culture, roles & responsibilities, etc. Official certification endorsed by Naomi Stanford will also be provided.
Key Learning Benefits:
- UNDERSTAND the key competencies and principles of organization design.
- USE a whole systems approach to designing your organization to deliver the strategic business objectives.
- LEARN how to overcome common barriers and pitfalls to organization design and restructuring.
- CONDUCT real life case studies and develop micro/macro designs.
- GAIN certification in organization design endorsed by Dr. Naomi Stanford.
Who Should Attend:
Leaders, executives, managers and organizational change agents who have a desire to drive effective organizational design that encourages high performance and adaptability to changing circumstances.
All corporate leaders, department heads, and managers of HR, strategy and performance, organization development, organization excellence, and other relevant functions.
Dr. Naomi Stanford
Dr Naomi Stanford is an organisation design practitioner, teacher, and author. She is the author of five books: Organization Design: Engaging with Change, Organization Design, the Collaborative Approach, The Economist Guide to Organisation Design, Organisation Culture: Getting it Right (also an Economist publication) and Organizational Health: an integrated approach to building optimum performance. All royalties from her books are donated directly to Freedom from Torture.
During her earlier UK career she was a corporate employee of large multinational companies, including Price Waterhouse, British Airways, Marks & Spencer, and Xerox. She then moved to the US working as an organisation design consultant to a range of organizations in the government, non-profit and private sectors. She has now returned to the UK to work in the government sector and become a reformist civil servant.
Additionally, she supervises doctoral students in the School of Business and Technology at Capella University. She also writes articles, speaks at conferences, and tweets regularly on organisation design.
- Define and demystify organization design and development.
- Understand the key competencies, principles, and systems methodology to organization design.
- Align organizational design with strategy.
- Evaluate an organization’s design and identify its critical gaps.
- Assess the need to redesign and restructure and make the right design choices.
- Develop macro and micro designs of the organization.
- Plan the delivery and execution of the new organization design.
- Engage and communicate effectively during the redesign.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the ‘live running’ of the new design.
- Conduct hands-on organization design case study.
- Participate in one-on-one mentoring with Dr. Naomi Stanford.
|Organization Design Masterclass||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.