Persona Boot Camp
A Training Course by David Fradin – Certified Product Manager and Marketing Manager / Instructor.
Note: You can arrange this to be conducted in-house or contact us for the next Boot Camp schedule in your region.
About the Boot Camp:
This course teaches you how to build, critique, and apply a persona for your marketing programs and campaigns. During the course, you’ll learn how to produce high impact marketing personas using an Agile approach to engage your customers more effectively. No more guessing at which target audiences to prioritize. No more frustration in debating with colleagues about the definition of a good quality lead. No more wasted time and money spent on aiming at the wrong target.
The primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) markets, but it can also be used for business-to-consumer(B2C) markets.
- Learn how to build, critique, and apply the persona exercise to your own business
- Expand your marketing experience as you build and hone your persona skills online and on your schedule
- Evaluate your success by mastering post-lesson tests and pre- and post-assessment quizzes
- Discover how to collaborate with your colleagues as your build and apply your own personas
- Personas: Pre-assessment
- Lesson 1: A short-cut to traditional segmentation
- Lesson 2: Defining the persona
- Lesson 3: Personas in action
- Lesson 4: Bringing personas to life
- Personas: Post-assessment
The Boot Camp is for product leaders:
- Vice President
- Business Unit Manager
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owners, Strategists, Solution, Line, Scientists
- Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program. Producers, Business Analysts and Field Marketing
|Persona Boot Camp||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.