PM02 Marketing: The Process
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Today’s marketing is a human-centric practice that contributes to sustaining and improving the world and invites customers into collaboration to create the value they seek. This course will focus on the marketing process, or the series of logical steps based on sound business planning that is carried out by corporate marketing departments and others within an organization. The marketing process includes the fundamental steps of situation analysis, marketing strategy, campaign development, execution, and measurement.
After the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify the marketing process and how it fits into business operations
- Name the reasons for conducting market research
- Identify how campaign development is affected by the increasing ability to use customer data to trigger marketing processes
- List the tasks involved in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Define the reasons for measuring the results of marketing processes
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM02 Marketing: The Process||01:47:00|
No Reviews found for this course.