PM04 Marketing Strategy: Place
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
How goods and services reach customers makes up one of the four p’s of marketing management, the “marketing mix” of Product, Place, Price, and Promotion. This course covers the issues related to Place, including physical logistics and distribution channel strategy. Place strategy refers to a set of mutually supporting organizations, each with a part to play in making goods or services available to a consumer or business.
After the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify the goal of place strategy in terms of the customer value equation
- Identify the strategic issues facing retailers that affect place strategy
- List three challenges for marketers in developing a distribution channel strategy
- Identify two concerns of manufacturers affected by place strategy
- Name the challenges facing marketers who pursue global place strategies
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM04 Marketing Strategy: Place||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.