PM05 Marketing Strategy: Promotion
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Most marketing activity leads to communication activity of one kind or another, ranging from traditional advertising to cutting-edge conversations via social media. Communication activity has a core concept of developing and communicating branding. This course will explore promotional strategies and their evolution under the influence of media convergence and increasing capacities for one-to-one conversations with customers and prospects will also be addressed. Promotional strategy affects decisions in marketing mix strategies, achieving effective market segmentation, targeting, and positioning, and enhancing revenues and profitability.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define branding in terms of the contributions of consumers and marketers
- Identify message channels in terms of their control
- Name three aspects of promotions requiring decisions as part of the promotions mix
- Identify marketing messages in terms of strategy, structure, and creative approach
- Name three issues affecting promotions decisions in today’s marketplace
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM05 Marketing Strategy: Promotion||02:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.