PM06 Marketing Strategy: Price
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Price is a quantifiable way of measuring the value customers place on an offering. Marketers must understand the relationship of price to value, as value reflects and affects the brand image of the offering and the company selling it. Price is important to the marketing mix both in how much of an offering will sell and how much profit the sale will generate for the seller. This course will present concepts related to price, including how promotional enhancements affect potential customers’ perception of value.
After the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify examples of how buyer psychology influences pricing strategy
- Identify why a segmented price strategy is worth considering, despite its complexity
- Define four different inputs to the strategic planning process for pricing decisions
- Identify the three objectives of sales promotions
- Identify the three challenges to develop effective pricing strategies
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM06 Marketing Strategy: Price||02:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.