PM09 Managing Marketing Projects
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
Marketing management is central to the operation of any business in any industry section. This course will tie together many themes including the basic principles of marketing, the marketing mix, customer markets, competitors, and environmental influences and move deeper behind the marketing process into the concerns of marketing management. Marketing management requires the functions of analysis, planning, implementation, and control.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Name how to use the BCG matrix and ansoff’s matrix as inputs to business strategy
- Identify two uses of analysis in marketing strategy formulation
- Identify the decision factors in media planning
- Define how marketing dashboards are used for control in marketing management
- Identify IMC’s contribution to managing the marketing effort
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM09 Managing Marketing Projects||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.