PM10 Marketing Ethics
A Professional Development Online Course by Ed-Next.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal co-hosted by Ed-Next and Wedemic. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
This is a self-study course with a one year access.
The marketing field offers careers in many roles, suitable to a wide variety of personalities from analytical to creative. This course will provide an exploration of the newest skills needed and the emerging locales where marketing practitioners will thrive. It will also provide an overview of responsible marketing beginning with a view of the effect of marketing practices on the public as well as a focus on the concerns of the profession, organizational employers, and individual performance.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify corporate social responsibility as a response to major criticisms of marketing
- Define practitioners’ duty to the marketing discipline
- Identify the ethical obligations of individuals inherent in the employer-employee relationship
- List three marketing principles that apply to managing your personal brand for on-the-job success
- Name three professional career paths in marketing
You must make an 80% or higher on the final quiz to pass this online course.
|PM10 Marketing Ethics||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.