A Training Course by VTeach.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
Regardless of the specific organization or position, your skills and previous training have allowed you to gain employment in the corporate world. One thing that you may not be adequately prepared for, however, is dealing with problems. In a corporate environment, using specialized groups to solve problems is becoming more and more common. Being able to work in groups to solve problems will enhance your business knowledge and value to the organization. This course will show you the fundamentals of problem-solving skills—from defining your problem, to presenting it to the key decision makers in your organization.
You will investigate strategies to help you clearly define your problem, determine and present your solution, and monitor the results.
- Describe strategies for solving problems logically.
- Examine strategies for defining the true issue of a problem.
- Identify strategies for solving problems methodically.
- Examine business strategies for acquiring decision acceptance when problem solving.
Lesson 1: Starting to Solve Problems
- The Problem-Solving Process
- The Nature of Groups
- Tools for Problem Solving
- Problem-Solving Approaches
Lesson 2: Identifying the Problem
- Determine the Problem
- Investigate the Problem
- Root Cause Analysis
Lesson 3: Determining the Solution
- Analyze Problems Creatively
- Consider Alternate Solutions
- Establish Decision-Making Criteria
- Choose the Best Solution
- Solutions to Group Problems
Lesson 4: Accepting a Decision
- Understand Group Strengths and Intelligences
- Sell Your Solution
- Implement Decisions
No Reviews found for this course.