Product Positioning Boot Camp
A Training Course by David Fradin – Certified Product Manager and Marketing Manager / Instructor.
Note: You can arrange this to be conducted in-house or contact us for the next Boot Camp schedule in your region.
About the Boot Camp:
If you don’t know, or if you can’t tell me quickly and clearly, then your product is probably in trouble. Equally important is aligning everyone in your engineering, product management, marketing and sales team so they, too, know these answers. To win market share and wide-spread adoption, they must embrace your core product positioning. They must be able to know it, understand it, repeat it, and leverage it in all of their product development and customer communications activities. That’s how you grow revenue and win in today’s overcrowded marketplace. To do this, you need a “positioning statement.”
Want to beat those odds?
Want to learn the secrets for creating the best “positioning statement” possible?
Then this course is for you!
But positioning is not what you do to a product. Positioning is what you do to the mind of the prospect. So, how do we influence that, exactly? “Product Positioning” Boot Camp teaches you the thought-provoking approach called positioning. It starts with developing a positioning statement that identifies, prioritizes, and then clarifies the unique value you offer a specific target market. Equally important to having a best positioning statement tool is knowing how to use it. Because, success requires you not only be a master of marketing; you need to be savvy at organizational politics.
- Understand how and why positioning statements drive better, more relevant and clear communications
- Learn how to create your own positioning statements
- Practice evaluating positioning statements
- Discover how to apply the positioning statement template and technique to your own business
- Welcome to mastering product positioning
- Pre-assessment quiz
- Introducing the positioning statement
- Lesson 1: Target segmentation and the persona
- Lesson 2: Names and categories
- Lesson 3: Key customer benefit
- Lesson 4: Competitive differentiation
- Lesson 5: Positioning statements in action
- Lesson 6: Bringing positioning statements to life
- Post-assessment quiz
The Boot Camp is for product leaders:
- Vice President
- Business Unit Manager
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owners, Strategists, Solution, Line, Scientists
- Managers of Industry, Portfolio, Program. Producers, Business Analysts and Field Marketing
|Product Positioning Boot Camp||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.