Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop
A Training Course by VTeach.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
Master the art of tailoring your cover letter and to match a job description as well as to your values and experiences thereby heightening your chances of having your resume stand out. This workshop is designed to equip participants with practical skills to help them successfully transition to a new role and present themselves effectively to employers and recruiters on paper and in person, and develop strategies to help them secure their ideal role.
- Discover how to write a powerful resume and get short-listed for more jobs.
- Learn how to prepare a customised cover letter that will get employer’s attention.
- Find out how to respond effectively to selection criteria in job applications.
- Learn how to prepare for interviews and build their confidence levels.
- Learn strategies for responding to behavioural-based interview questions.
- Be inspired to take action and make a successful career transition.
- Developing Your Resume
- Resume Guidelines
- Resume Words with a Punch
- Resume Template
- Resume Sample
- Cover Letters
- Cover Letter Template
- Cover Letter Sample
- Generic Employment Application Tips For Interviewing
- Dressing for Success
- Top Rules for Interviewing
- Transferable Skills
- Common Interview Questions
- Questions You Can Ask During an Interview
- Interview Checklist
- Thank You Not
|Resume Writing and Interview Skills Workshop||07:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.