Safety in Precommissioning
An Online Training Course by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy.
Note: This course is taken entirely on a separate portal hosted by Cholamandalam MS Risk Services Safety Academy. Upon successful enrolment, you will receive the login details to start the course within 24-48 hours.
Commissioning is the phase when process fluids are introduced into the Process.
There are many potential causes which could lead to disasters when a plant is commissioned. A series of safety checks are essential to ensure safety during the Pre-Commissioning activities. After this course you will be able to define the scope of the safety checks in Pre-Commissioning, Explain what to look for while ensuring safety during the pre-commissioning phase, Compare the current practices with standard safe practices and Apply operational readiness checks prior to commissioning.
- Define the scope of the safety checks in Pre-Commissioning
- Explain what to look for while ensuring safety during the pre-commissioning phase
- Compare the current practises with standard safe practises
- Apply operational readiness checks prior to commissioning
Who Should Take This Course:
HSE professionals involved in Process Safety and Plant management.
- Introduction to Safety In Pre-Commissioning
- Understand the challenges in Commissioning
- What can go wrong during Commissioning
- Scope of Pre-commissioning
- Preparatory Works
- Composition of the team
- Applicable checklists – types and preparation
- Elements of Safety in Pre-commissioning
- Process Safety
- Maintenance – Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation
- Fire & Gas
- System Assurance & Conformity
- Follow through – categorization of recommendations, update process safety knowledge, maintain work records
- Case Study
|Safety in Precommissioning||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.