Security Emergency and Evacuation Plan
A 3-Day Course by DRSN Security and Fire Safety Consultancy Sdn Bhd.
1) This course is offered exclusively on an In-House basis. Course fee stated is the full training fee for up to 50 participants.
2) Course fee stated is not inclusive of any travelling, accommodation, and miscellaneous expenses of instructor.
Outline of Training:
Identification of potential security risks both internal and external in establishments.
Determine actions to take in response Fire-related emergency situations or crisis.
– When alarm activates
– PA Announcement – during fire outbreak
– False alarms
Determine actions to take in response Crime-related emergency situations or crisis.
– Suspicious Person/s
– Alleged Offence
– Search, Apprehend and Arrest Suspect and Sizeable Offences
– Giving Evidence in Court
– Preservation of Crime Scene
Determine actions to take in response Medical-related emergency situations or crisis.
Handling Bomb or IED incidents, situations or crisis.
Handling Hazardous Substances or Suspicious Objects.
Handling Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behavior.
Handling Lost-and-Found Properties.
Determine actions to take in response to Protests and Labor Strikes.
Functions and uses of Security Information/Emergency Contacts/Equipment.
Q & A session.
|Security Emergency and Evacuation Plan||21:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.