Spreadsheet (Excel) Skills for Finance
Enhance your skills in excel.
- Are you a finance professional?
- Do you require excel skills for your job?
- Want to improve your excel efficiency?
- Need to enhance your spreadsheet skills?
- Picked up excel in passing without training?
Our typical delegates are professionals working in finance who use excel on a daily basis. Most people pick up excel in passing, have ‘learnt on the on the job’ & now require training.
Many have picked up poor habits because they have never been taught how to use excel efficiently and maximise its potential.
Spreadsheets are fantastic business tools and we hardly utilise their potential. This course aims to ‘get you up to speed’ and give you an insight into excel’s true potential.
Our course demonstrates best practice spreadsheet techniques, to avoid the expensive mistakes which are made by many organisations.
We focus specifically on the tools required by finance professionals, in particular accountants.
Requirements for spreadsheet skills course:
- A basic level of excel and IT literacy is assumed.
- Most delegates will already use spreadsheets on a regular basis.
- Delegates should bring a laptop with excel loaded.
- Laptops can be provided, if required, for an additional fee if required.
- We limit the course to 8 delegates to ensure enough individual attention is given to each person.
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you.
We love questions and welcome as many as possible. We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process.
We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts. We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice.
|How to speed up your use of excel||00:33:00|
|Useful excel shortcuts||00:33:00|
|Essential navigation skills||00:33:00|
|Essential formatting skills||00:33:00|
|Paste special’s hidden features||00:33:00|
|Labelling and naming ranges||00:33:00|
|Introduction to pivot tables||00:30:00|
|Introduction to macros||00:32:00|
|Key conditional and logical functions||00:32:00|
|Nested functions (when to use & not to use)||00:32:00|
|Lookup functions (including VLookup, Hlookup, Index & Match)||00:32:00|
|Importing and managing data, including using data filters||00:32:00|
|Best practice techniques||00:32:00|
No Reviews found for this course.