Strategic Project Management Masterclass
Enabling The Strategic PMO.
The World’s Champion In Project Management
“My purpose is to help corporations, governments, and organisations to excel in their transformation projects and achieve more profound impact on our society.”
– Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Preeminent thought leader, author, and international champion of project management. One of the world’s top 50 leadership and management thinkers.
About The Masterclass:
This is the sole workshop that will help you build the competencies required for you and your organization to excel in delivering your strategic initiatives and projects to implement your long term ambition and strategic goals. The program also addresses overcoming the most critical barriers to successful project execution. It also provides the latest insights on how to establish a strategic project management office, including a very practical framework and toolbox.
“The only Project Management Masterclass that uniquely combines the teachings of a world-class practitioner, academic and thought leader.”
Why You Should Attend:
- GAIN real insights on the latest trends in project management and strategy execution
- BECOME an agile organization to respond faster to the fierce competition
- ESTABLISH a platform of growth and transformation projects
- LEARN the newest techniques for prioritization and becoming a focused organization that thrives in today’s dynamic environment
- TRANSFORM your old PMO into a strategic leading PMO
- SELL the value of project management to your executive team
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is aimed at:
- Senior Governmental Officials
- Senior Executives and Managers
- Strategy Directors and Planners
- Directors PMO and Portfolio Managers
- Senior and Junior Project Managers
- Change Management Officers
- Heads of Performance and Quality
About Your Instructor:
Antonio is the world’s leading champion of project management. He is the creator of the concept Projects Inc., which argues that project management is the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Antonio is Director of the Program Management Office at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines and past chair of the Project Management Institute.
Previously he worked as Head of Transversal Portfolio Management at BNP Paribas Fortis for the Executive Board, where he developed and implemented of a company-wide project selection and prioritization process for a portfolio of 150. He was head of Post-Merger Integration at Fortis Bank, leading the largest takeover in financial service history: the acquisition of ABN AMRO. He also worked for 10 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers, becoming the global lead practitioner for project management.
He is author of the bestselling The Focused Organization; has taught at leading business schools (including Duke CE, Stanford, and IE Business School); and is a much in demand speaker at events worldwide.
Born in Madrid, Spain, and educated in Germany, Mexico, Italy and the United States, Antonio has an MBA from London Business School and is fluent in six languages.
- Demystifying strategic project management
- Linking strategy execution to project management
- Leveraging the true value of project management
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Selecting and prioritising projects
- What works and what doesn’t work from traditional approaches
- Addressing resource allocation challenge
- Enabling the Strategic Project Management Office
- Project Execution Framework and Toolbox
- Common pitfalls when executing strategic projects
- Project Management Theory versus practice
- Creating the focused project organization
- Executive buy-in for project management
- Making the change stick in initiative implementation
|Strategic Project Management Masterclass||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.