Strategy Development and Strategic Thinking
A Training Course by VTeach.
In-House sessions are available upon request.
As the worldwide business continue to globalize, the discipline of Business Strategy has become widespread in the worldwide organizations. Strategy provides an organizing tools for leaders to use in dealing with uncertainties and changes both inside and outside their organization.
This course will introduce concepts of strategic thinking and critical reflection, which will offers a shared language for entailing the current situation of an organization and thereafter developing a desired strategic direction.
Participants will go thru examples, exercises, questions and answers for the purpose of applying strategic development & thinking skills.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Equipping Professionals & Leaders with the mind set and methodologies that are essential to develop a comprehensive Strategy.
- Providing Professionals & Leaders with a key enabler to achieve their organization’s long term performance ambitions.
- Facilitating Professionals & Leaders to understand and appreciate the integrated role of Strategic leadership in these processes.
Senior & Middle Management taking on roles such as Directors, CFO, General Manager, Department/ Business Unit Managers. Individuals whom are involved in strategic development & thinking. All industries are relevant.
Lesson 1: Origins and Importance of Strategy
Lesson 2: Approaches to understanding Strategy
Lesson 3: Lean Management System
Lesson 4: Purpose of Strategy
Lesson 5: Strategic Process
- Purpose & Vision
- Develop Long Term, Breakthrough Ambitions
- Analyzing the External Environment
- Analyzing the Internal Environment
- Formulating & Implementing Strategy
Lesson 6: Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Planning
- The Synergy
- Strategic Stretch
- The Strategic Equation
Lesson 6: Stakeholder Assessment
Lesson 7: Levels of Strategy
Lesson 8: Strategy Leadership & Key Initiatives
- Approaches to leadership styles
- Alignment and Consensus
Lesson 9: Strategy Management
- Sustain the Strategy
Lesson 10: Leadership and Ethics
- The Classical Vs Socioeconomic View
|Strategy Development and Strategic Thinking||14:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.