In-House sessions are available upon request.
The purpose of any intervention is to improve employee productivity and organisational performance. In order to know that the intervention has been successfully implemented, effectiveness of the intervention needs to be measured – pre, during and post intervention.
This two day workshop covers the tools and techniques used to calculate ROI on interventions. Participants get a chance to study real case studies and solve problems based on real/ relevant examples.This workshop will guide participants to implement the process of ROI and measure the interventions in their respective organisations. Practical guidelines will be provided to incorporate step wise ROI methodology with cost benefit analysis.
Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI impact initiatives including technology, quality, sales, customer satisfaction, process improvement, innovation, staffing, HR, learning and development, legal, leadership development, etc. Professionals, Executives, Managers who want to answer the following questions:
- How can I add value to my organisation
- Can I make my department a profit center
- How can I implement ROI methodology in my organisation
- How can interventions be measured
- Can I attach a value to learning
- How do I gain expertise in ROI calculation
- Can I measure tangibles as well as intangibles
The Measurement Challenge:
Measuring the ROI has always been a challenge for companies. The ROI Methodology is best described by considering five distinct levels of evaluation. These levels, shown below, categorize data, reporting a chain of impact as reaction leads to learning, to application, to impact, and to return on investment.
- Reaction and planned action
- Business Impact
- Return on Investment
The ROI workshop is developed in response to specific client’s needs. In our last five years of consulting practice, we have worked with numerous clients to calculate the impact of processes, policy implementation and training.
The workshop is covered in four parts:
- Prework required to prepare for the workshop
- The actual two-day workshop designed to build specific skills and meet certain objectives
- Detailed workshop materials, case studies and exercises
- Support to implement one ROI impact study
ROI Methodology can be used to measure the following:
Interventions Related to:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Team Management
- Management Development
- Critical Thinking