Smashwords is the world’s largest distributor of self-published ebooks. 350,000 authors have published with Smashwords for these great reasons:
- Pays you 85% royalties on direct sales.
- Converts your ebook into every file type for any possible e-reading device.
- Distributes your ebook for sale to other retailers like Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Page Foundry, Baker & Taylor, Library Direct, Oyster, Scribd, Flipkart and OverDrive while handling the finances.
- Allows you to generate ebook discounts for any amount and time frame. Perfect for gifting books or creating sale events.
- Design an author profile with photos, videos, links to your print books, interview and more.
- It’s a free service. They only make money when you sell ebooks.
Smashwords is ideal for authors who want to save time and money.
The course is taught by Jason Matthews, bestselling author and Wedemic expert for self-publishing topics.
Everything you need to:
- format documents with NCX file
- pass Meatgrinder and make Premium Catalog
- convert to ePub
- make covers
- upload and sell at Smashwords
- distribute to major retailers around the world
What Are The Requirements?:
- students can use Microsoft Word or another writing program to format their documents
- download the free Smashwords Style Guide
- download the free Calibre software for converting to Epub file type
What You Will Get From This Course:
- Over 26 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- Self publish like a pro
- Format ebooks from Microsoft Word Documents
- Create Table of Contents, active hyperlinks and useful features within ebooks
- Convert MS Word to EPUB using Calibre
- Make great ebook covers while saving money
- Upload and sell ebooks at Smashwords
- Sell ebooks at Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, Oyster, Library Direct and many more
Who Should Take This Course: